TriActive USA Multi Bars
For Quotes, simply add desired products to your quote request with the Add to Quote button. You can view your full request at any time by selecting the View Current Quote Request button on the sidebar. If you need assistance please call us at (888) 990-7508 or email Sales@Outdoorworkoutsupply.com.
The Multi-Bars are a versatile and essential piece of equipment used to perform a variety of stretching exercises, assisted pull-ups and push-ups.
This equipment is designed for individuals weighing up to 330 lbs.
- Dimensions: 140”L x 8”W x 48”H when bars are positioned in a straight line.
- Color: Green & Blue
- Weight: 110 lbs
- Assembly: Required
- Limited 5 year warranty on steel posts, welds, bars, and metal accessories.
- Limited 2 year warranty on bearings, clamps, and rubber parts.
TriActive USA’s MBAR assumes three cross bars (3, 4, and 5 feet off ground on center) and four upright posts utilizing a slip fit tube that’s welded inside the cross bars and drilling holes for 3/8” bolts to secure the cross bars in place. The part will have seven parts in total - 4 uprights and 3 cross bars.
TriActive USA Fitness Equipment does not include any of the following:
- exposed cables
- plastic seating
Powder Coating Specification:
- Powder coating thickness 6-8 mils. Coatings are tested for 1000 hours of salt spray resistance.
- iron phosphate applied
- zinc powder applied
- functional powder applied
- and final TGIC powder coat is applied to provide outstanding weathering capabilities.
General Assembly Instructions:
Assemble at locations where indicated with supplied hex bolts, washers, plastic security bases, and plastic security caps. It’s recommended to use a thread locking agent. 6 hex bolts, 12 washers, 12 plastic bases and caps, 12 nuts provided.
*Actual equipment may look different than shown due to frequent design upgrades.*