UltraShades Shade Structure
UltraSite offers UltraShade, a wide variety of high-quality engineered shade structures that protect from many of Mother Nature's elements; Sun, Heat, and UV Rays. UltraSite is committed to providing the highest quality standards for your shade project. An UltraSite sales representative will guide you through a simplified process of providing a shade that protects your recreation investment and your community.
UltraShade pre-engineered shade structures are shipped as a pre-fabricated package, and we recommend that installation be performed by trained, highly skilled professionals.
- Pre-engineered shade solutions.
- UltraShade products are designed to meet codes in your local area.
- UltraShade provides polyester super durable powder-coat that is electrostatically applied and oven baked to a 3-4 mil coating thickness.
- UltraShade offers a quick release system for standard models 1,100 sq. ft. and under.
- Framework is engineered to withstand wind gusts up to 90 mph with fabric (ASCE-7) and up to 150 mph with fabric removed.
Types of Commercial Shade Structures
At UltraSite, we offer commercial shade structures in a variety of shapes and sizes to accommodate your specific space.
Sail Shade Structures
Commercial shade sails and structures are a beautiful way to add flare to your outdoor recreational area. Aesthetically pleasing and practical against the sun's rays, these shade shelters can come in a variety of shapes, colors and sizes. UltraSite offers different options for shade, such as the Triangle Sail, Hyper Rectangular Sail, and Custom Sails.
A playground or sports complex is a great place for hip shade shelters. This type of sun shade is typically larger in size and provides coverage for big outdoor spaces. Our UltraShade Hip Double Dome Shade is ideal for any park.
If you're looking for a smaller sized shade canopy, cantilever shade structures might be the best option. This type of shade can be small enough to cover a park bench or big enough to shade your spectator seating area. The UltraShade Standard Cantilever or T-Cantilever are great for casting shadows over bleachers, walkways, or school loading areas.
Create your own shady oasis with a commercial umbrella. This easy, economical solution accommodates any space and protects patrons from the sun. Use the UltraShade Square Umbrella or Offset Square Umbrella as a pool shade structure or even a sunny park bench.
UltraShade Fabric Features:
Stitched with PTFE Fiber, UV stabilized thread that will not fade or deteriorate
- Mildew and rot resistant.
- Maintain color in all weather conditions.
- Rachel-knit sewing technique that prevents frays or unraveling.
- Provide up to 98% UV block and 98% shade with temperature reductions of up to 30 degrees.
- Meet or exceed ASTM E84 Class A testing, NFPA 701 Large Scale testing.
- Porous fabric provides free airflow, allowing hot air to escape
- 100% recyclable
- All fabric corners and reinforced with extra non-tear cloth and strap to help distribute loads and prevent failures.
- Structures are free of sharp edges and corners.
- Galvanized cables (aircraft quality).
- Pre-galvanized structural steel Flo-Coat tubing.
- Steel and bolts meet ASTM guidelines (stainless steel or galvanized).
- A500 carbon steel tubing may be used for larger structures.
- All steel members have TGIC polyester powder-coat.
- Zinc rich primer is applied with a 1-2 mil thickness.
UltraShade by UltraSite, warrants that the shade structure sold will be free from defects in materials under intended use for a period of 10 years from the date of delivery (structure & fabric)