TriActive USA Accessible Multi-Gym
For Quotes, simply add desired products to your quote request with the Add to Quote button. You can view your full request at any time by selecting the View Current Quote Request button on the sidebar. If you need assistance please call us at (888) 990-7508 or email Sales@Outdoorworkoutsupply.com.
The TriActive USA Accessible Multi-Gym product is one of our most cost effective, wheel chair accessible, pieces. Four people can access this equipment simultaneously.
Provide overall functional fitness benefits, improving strength, coordination, and flexibility. The carefully chosen combination of features and arrangement of the different Multi-Gym versions are designed for wheelchair users, seniors, and those in physical therapy or other forms of rehabilitation.
The permanently attached stations are the:
- Shoulder Wheel
- Hand & Foot Bike for cardio
- Shoulder Press
- Rotator for coordination.
This equipment is designed for individuals weighing up to 330 lbs.
- Dimensions: 52”L x 54”W x 54”H
- Base: 41”L x 41”W x 44”H
- Color: Green & Almond
- Weight: 203 lbs
- Assembly: N/A
When equipment is sold to corrections customers, it’s constructed with non-removable, break away, tamper resistant hardware.
- Limited 5 year warranty on steel posts, welds, bars, and metal accessories.
- Limited 2 year warranty on bearings, clamps, and rubber parts.
TriActive USA’s MGYM Assumes usage of American standard size tubing, namely:
- 1-1/2” x 3” rectangular tubing x 11ga
- 3” x 3” rectangular tubing x 11ga
- 1-1/4” OD round tubing x 11ga
- 2” Schedule 80 pipe
- 1-1/2” Schedule 80 pipe
- 1/4” hot rolled flat bar
TriActive USA Fitness Equipment does not include any of the following:
- exposed cables
- plastic seating
Powder Coating Specification:
- Powder coating thickness 6-8 mils. Coatings are tested for 1000 hours of salt spray resistance.
- iron phosphate applied
- zinc powder applied
- functional powder applied
- final TGIC powder coat is applied to provide outstanding weathering capabilities.
*Actual equipment may look different than shown due to design upgrades.*