Dero Bike Locker – 300 Series
For Quotes, simply add desired products to your quote request with the Add to Quote button. You can view your full request at any time by selecting the View Current Quote Request button on the sidebar. If you need assistance please call us at (888) 990-7508 or email Sales@Outdoorworkoutsupply.com
Bike lockers provide protection from less savory elements, whether environmental or human. Model options include storage for one or two bikes, stacked models, and rectangular or wedge shaped. The 301 model comes complete, no assembly required.
- Manufactured with molded fiberglass reinforced plastic composite
- Long life in all weather conditions
- Finish Resistant to Scratches, UV Damage, Graffiti, will never need painting
- One piece with no external or internal frame – no assembly required
- 2 standard colors available – tan or medium gray
- No Common Walls – lockers are easily relocated
- Features zinc, chome, aluminum, and stainless steel parts – handle, locking, hinges, vents and door number plates
- Standard pop out T-handle lock (3 keys) recessed in door face
- Internal locking bar or padlock handle available
- Can be stacked with add-on adapter
- One piece molded fiberglass reinforced plastic composite
- UV and graffiti resistant
- Standard hardware
- Stackable option available
The use of bike lockers at your facility provides several advantages. By offering your bicycle riders a covered and secure place to park their bikes you can earn LEED credits for your building and place yourself at the forefront of environmentally responsible construction.
Bikes parked per unit:301- 1
Bike Parking Guide
Not all bike parking is created equal. Bad bike parking happens. Sometimes it’s an accident or a mistake. But with a little planning and consideration, bike parking can be easy. At Dero, we like to see good bike parking. We also don’t like to see money wasted on solutions that don’t work. Click here to see the Dero Bike Parking Guide.