TriActive USA Recumbent Bike
For Quotes, simply add desired products to your quote request with the Add to Quote button. You can view your full request at any time by selecting the View Current Quote Request button on the sidebar. If you need assistance please call us at (888) 990-7508 or email Sales@Outdoorworkoutsupply.com.
The Recumbent Bike is suited for all levels of fitness while offering the cardiovascular benefits of cycling. It is a low impact exercise and has an easy pedaling action for strengthening legs and core. Depending on the general size of users, this has adjustable installation.
This equipment is designed for individuals weighing up to 330 lbs.
- Dimensions: L (varies) x 24”W x 32”H (*Variable leg length; permanent installation*)
- Color: Green & Blue
- Weight: 160 lbs (combined)
- Assembly: N/A
- Limited 5 year warranty on steel posts, welds, bars, and metal accessories.
- Limited 2 year warranty on bearings, clamps, and rubber parts.
When equipment is sold to corrections customers, it’s constructed with non-removable, break away, tamper resistant hardware.
TriActive USA’s RBIK Assumes usage of American standard size tubing, namely:
- 2” x 2” square tubing x 11ga
- 1-1/2” x 3” rectangular tubing x 11ga
- 1-1/4” OD round tubing x 11ga
- 1/4” hot rolled sheet
TriActive USA Fitness Equipment does not include any of the following:
- exposed cables
- plastic seating
Powder Coating Specification:
- powder coating thickness 6-8 mils. Coatings are tested for 1000 hours of salt spray resistance.
- iron phosphate applied
- zinc powder applied
- functional powder applied
- and final TGIC powder coat is applied to provide outstanding weathering capabilities.
*Actual equipment may look different than shown due to design upgrades.*