SportsArt G260 ROWER
For Quotes, simply add desired products to your quote request with the Add to Quote button. You can view your full request at any time by selecting the View Current Quote Request button on the sidebar. If you need assistance please call us at (888) 990-7508 or email Sales@Outdoorworkoutsupply.com
G260 STATUS ECO-POWR ROWER
SportsArt delivers another innovation in cardio equipment with the G260 ECO-POWR™ Rower. The latest in our long line of sustainable solutions, the rower offers an effective full-body workout that marries our exclusive energy-generating technology with a luxury experience. Our electromagnetic braking system produces energy as you move and mimics the real-world feeling of rowing on the water. Wireless resistance adjustments give users complete control over their workout, fine-tuning their experience to their preferences. Biomechanically focused foot pedals effortlessly rotate at the appropriate pivot point—maintaining comfort at the foot and ankle while minimizing stress on the plantar fascia. A color-changing LED light even indicates the amount of watts being generated in real-time, providing key insights and potential coaching cues. One of the industry’s most effective training modalities, the G260 ECO-POWR™ Rower provides efficiency, usability, reliability and sustainability—workout after workout.
- A color-changing LED indicates both workout intensity and watt production in real-time. This quick and easy visual element provides key insights for the exerciser and possible training cues for an instructor.
WIRELESS RESISTANCE CONTROL
- Fingertip controls integrated within the handlebar allow users to effortlessly adjust resistance levels on-the-fly, allowing for greater training variability and control.
- Pivoting pedals allow for an appropriate level of dorsi- and plantar-flexion throughout the rowing movement. This minimizes stress on the plantar fascia and creates a more comfortable workout experience.
FINGER-SAFE SEAT CARRIAGE
- Minimizes potential pinch points along the rails while providing an incredibly smooth rolling motion.
PIVOTING LCD DISPLAY
- All the most desired information and readouts are available at a glance. The pivoting feature also ensures that a wide range of users can position the display for a clear viewing angle.
INTEGRATED CUP AND PHONE HOLDER
- Whether hydrating, staying connected or simply keeping an eye on car keys and wallet, exercisers have easy access to the items they want nearby.
- For those times when the rower isn’t in use, it easily stores vertically to take up less space.
ENHANCED WIRELESS HEART RATE RECEIVER
- This wireless heart rate receiver has been programmed to exceed the normal range so that accurate readings can be made along the full length of the rail, not limited to the traditional 3ft range.
SMART WORKOUT PROGRAMS
- The rower includes several pre-set workout programs, including one that adjusts resistance automatically to keep the user at a predetermined heart rate.
- Our chain-drive system reduces belt skipping and breaking for increased reliability and durability.
OPTIONAL PHONE HOLDER
- An optional phone holder easily attaches to the console arm, keeping phones visible and close at hand.
LEADING THE GREEN FITNESS REVOLUTION
SportsArt’s patented ECO-POWR™ technology is revolutionizing the way we think about cardio workouts. The built-in technology drives a connection between our individual actions and the impact those actions have on the environment by turning workouts into clean, renewable energy. With ECO-POWR™ we build healthier bodies and healthier environments⎼one workout at a time.
- Convert up to 74% of human energy produced into clean, renewable energy
- Motivate members with meaningful impact metrics like watts generated
- Generate up to 220 wH of electricity per hour workout, offsetting energy consumption
- Simplify cord and outlet management through daisy chain capabilities
ECO-POWR™ ELECTRICITY BASICS
When initially turned on, similar to standard appliances, ECO-POWR™ products draw a small amount of electricity. As a workout begins, the units almost instantaneously stop consuming electricity and, within seconds, enough energy is being produced to power the unit and to send excess electricity back into the facility’s grid through a standard outlet. That energy is then used to power other machines and devices within the facility, offsetting the power needed from the utility company.