SportsArt G690 VERDE TREADMILL
For Quotes, simply add desired products to your quote request with the Add to Quote button. You can view your full request at any time by selecting the View Current Quote Request button on the sidebar. If you need assistance please call us at (888) 990-7508 or email Sales@Outdoorworkoutsupply.com
G690 VERDE STATUS ECO-POWR TREADMILL
Verde is the industry’s first treadmill that is capable of harnessing the human power and converting it to utility grade electricity. The sleek, non-motorized design combines supremely low friction and flat-slat belt to create an approachable unit that feels remarkably natural and comfortable. Utilizing both mechanical and electrical braking systems the Verde allows walking, jogging, running, sprinting or sled pushing features that cater to a broad spectrum of users, from deconditioned to elite athletes and is capable of capturing up to 200 Watts/hour of energy.
- Non-motorized treadmills
- low, fixed degree incline
- Generous 21 x 58 inch (53.3 x 147.3 cm) running surface
- Slatted belt design
- Sled-push mode
- Standard contact heart rate
- Headphone jack with built-in volume control (x2)
- USB Port for device charging
- Optional SA WELL+™ workout tracking function
- Numeric keypads
- 3-speed fan
LEADING THE GREEN FITNESS REVOLUTION
SportsArt’s patented ECO-POWR™ technology is revolutionizing the way we think about cardio workouts. The built-in technology drives a connection between our individual actions and the impact those actions have on the environment by turning workouts into clean, renewable energy. With ECO-POWR™ we build healthier bodies and healthier environments⎼one workout at a time.
- Convert up to 74% of human energy produced into clean, renewable energy
- Motivate members with meaningful impact metrics like watts generated
- Generate up to 220 wH of electricity per hour workout, offsetting energy consumption
- Simplify cord and outlet management through daisy chain capabilities
ECO-POWR™ ELECTRICITY BASICS
When initially turned on, similar to standard appliances, ECO-POWR™ products draw a small amount of electricity. As a workout begins, the units almost instantaneously stop consuming electricity and, within seconds, enough energy is being produced to power the unit and to send excess electricity back into the facility’s grid through a standard outlet. That energy is then used to power other machines and devices within the facility, offsetting the power needed from the utility company.