Street Barbell USA Squat (Outdoor Gym Equipment)
For Quotes, simply add desired products to your quote request with the Add to Quote button. You can view your full request at any time by selecting the View Current Quote Request button on the sidebar. If you need assistance please call us at (888) 990-7508 or email Sales@Outdoorworkoutsupply.com.
MB 7.40 Squat
Work out standing, experience a completely new training feeling and perfect biomechanics outdoors
Muscles: Thigs, Glutes, Calfs
Plates: 14 x 25lbs and 6 x 5lbs
Maximum weight: 380lbs
Dimensions: length 60inch x width 70inch x height 76inch
Frame: Steel, zink primer with powder coating plus extra clear coating finish
Rails: Stainless Steel
Small Parts: Stainless Steel
Colors are Fully Customizable - Click Here for Options!
Video of Equipment in Use:
Street Barbell Outdoor Gym Equipment
For outdoor gyms and fitness facilities there are many things to consider. Since these are often publicly accessible places, safety must be ensured, the devices must be firmly anchored and theft-proof, as well as resistant to climatic influences.
The patented Variable Load System "VLS" makes it possible. Conceivably simple, but ingenious for outdoor use. All Street Barbell lines have this system, which allows you to adjust the weights, without removing the discs from the device. (VIDEO BELOW TO SEE THE SYSTEM IN USE)
• All equipment has THE UNIQUE PATENTED VARIABLE LOADING SYSTEM
• All exercises of Street Barbell series equipment are performed in a standing position.
• The ability to perform exercises with both hands, and alternately with each hand separately, increases the movements depth and the exercises variations.
• Each lever has a dual load weight system (large and small weights), which allows to change the load with a step of 2.5 kg (protected by patent).
• The handles are made of durable polymer.
• The athlete-equipment contact spots are covered for convenience with a multilayered water-resistant plywood, which has less thermal conductivity than metal.
• The trainer has special slots for towels.
• Each lever has load change movement pointers.
• Safe for children. The high location of weights provides equipment inaccessibility to young children.
• Special seals protect bearings and rotating components.
• The equipment is painted with special zinc primer and powder paint that protect from the rust and allows its usage in any weather conditions.
• Fasteners to the ground are protected with rubber pads.
Video of Variable Load System (VLS):
Street Barbell Equipment in the city of Miami Beach:
Street Barbell Introduction: